Forever Summer: El Nido


really deep water

Classes start next week here in the Philippines, and that means summer is officially over.

I'm no longer a student and long summer vacations haven't existed for me for about 9 years now (gawd I'm old), but I still get a little depressed when classes start and we have to say goodbye to long days at the beach.

Wait, I forgot that only applies to you kids who have to go to classes on weekdays then do tons of homework on weekends. Ha! I love being old.

Now, just to twist the summer-is-over-knife in just a little bit deeper, let me show you pictures of El Nido, one of the most beautiful places you'll ever see in your life:


the market

an island named after a Japanese tourist who drowned there. Creepy.


the sand bar connects the two islands


The view from El Nido town




Yes, I know I'm mean.

Comments