Hello again, Boracay






"The best thing about living in a tropical country is the fact that you don’t have to wait for summer to kick in before you can go to the beach. “


This thought came to mind while I was swimming lazily in the turquoise waters of Boracay last November.

That was my fifth time in the famed island, but I have to tell you, going to Boracay (please don’t say “Bora”; it’s annoying) never gets old. Because while I do wish that they’d stop building new resorts and not play loud tugs-tugs music, the White Beach is still one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever been to.

For this particular trip, we stayed at the vacation house of a friend’s relative. It was a few blocks from the Station 1, farther than the famous Grotto. This section of the island is, in my opinion, the most beautiful part of the beach. The resorts were located far from the beach, there were no noisy bars and there were relatively fewer people---perfect.







Nami Resort ---not on White Beach, but still very pretty






Comments