Summer kick-off in San Fabian


Summer officially started for me this weekend. 

While everyone went up to cool Baguio to attend the Panagbenga Festival, my friends and I headed off to nearby Pangasinan to get sun-soaked.

We stayed in San Fabian, which with the terrible traffic in Moncada, Tarlac, is about 6 hours from Quezon City. It was, admittedly, not the best beach I have ever been to---it was a public beach with no proper resorts and the sand was light gray and not white---but the sand was very fine, the water was clean and the beach stretched out for kilometers so all in all, I thought it was great.

Our weekend was capped off with a visit to the nearby town of Manaoag to hear mass in their popular church because we are good Catholics. Haha







the beautiful sunset


What kind of trip would this be if we didn't sample the street foods?

Comments