Carpe Diem and the Bumod-ok Falls




I have always wanted to return to Sagada, not only because, as I said, the place is beautiful and the food there is great, but also because I have some unfinished business with the place.




When I first visited Sagada's famous Bumod-ok Falls five years ago, there were locals and tourists jumping off one of the rocks near the waterfall into the pool. I thought about doing it but I didn't because I was chicken shit. 

I have always regretted that decision so I vowed to come back to once again brave the strenuous path going to the falls and finally, literally take the plunge. 

Unfortunately, the activity has been banned.

Lesson learned: life doesn't always give second chances, so carpe diem.




reaching the village means you've reached the halfway point. 

Wild sunflower. They were everywhere








Comments