Nabana no Sato: Christmas in March



It's Christmas now, and all the lights are reminding me of one of the best sights to see in Japan: the Nabana no Sato illumination in Mie.


I went there on the last day of March, but it felt like Christmas.

And not just any ordinary Christmas----it was the prettiest, brightest and most sparkling Christmas you can ever imagine. Even though I went there on the final day of the show and the place was packed, I still thoroughly loved it.

The light tunnels themselves, the first thing you'll see when you go there, were already pretty amazing, but the Mt. Fuji lights and sound show was just on another level of superbness (that's not a real word, I know). Classical music would play as "Mt. Fuji" and the lights that surround it change in color, reflecting the different seasons in Japan. It's hard to capture the show's beauty in words, just believe me when I say that it is beautiful.








Sakura!






trippy

Comments

Post a Comment